Monday, August 12, 2013

NOTD

Man oh man guys, I am incredibly tired. I started my new job today at Mammoth Printshop today. Who knew that sewing tags on shirts all day could make you this tired? Or could it possibly be because I barely slept last night? I was so nervous - I just tossed and turned all night. (I'm such a weenie) 
Anywho!
I have so many fun products that I am going to review this week! You guys are going to absolutely love them! But tonight (since I'm in my zombie form) I'm just going to post a good old fashion NOTD.


I'm not a huge fan of green nail lacquers, but I do enjoy this one. :) I can't wait to bust it out this Fall. (Come on Pumpkin Spice Lattes and cooler temperatures!) Fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. The older I get...the more I adore it. Who doesn't love an excuse to dress up and have adult beverages? (Back to the polish!)...it's a lovely hunter green without too much glitter. I think a ton of glitter in a green or teal lacquer somehow cheapens it. This one has just the right amount and it's only really noticeable in bright light. I used two coats in the photo above. How was your Monday?  

Would you like to see my previous NOTD featuring a Butter London Polish?
-----> Click here <-----

Official Butter London Website
Follow Butter London on Twitter
Like Butter London on Facebook

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment