Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review | Frownies Immune Screen Natural Sunscreen

Sun care products have been a big favorite of mine lately. Since the Cherry family resides in Alabama...we still have quite a few hot days (sadly) in our near future. So don't go thinking it is time for me to put away my sunscreen just yet! Frownies (the maker of natural skincare products) has come out with an awesome daily SPF-15 sunscreen for the face, neck, and chest. It's the first thing I reach for in the morning after I cleanse my face. I have found that it makes a great primer that softens the skin while protecting it against the sun's nasty rays. (I have enough freckles already, k-thanks!)
The brownish cream quickly soaks into the skin after application and hides imperfections without looking all nasty/greasy, aka not turning you into "Mirror-face-Mcgee." (Make sure you shake it first though!) The scent is very subtle - I'm sure that most of you will be pleased to know that it doesn't have a ton of perfume in it - and that Frownies doesn't test on animals! Immune Screen's ingredients (Green tea extracts, Organic oat oil, Aloe Vera gel, Melanin, and coconut oil) help stop the signs of aging. (Now, that's what a girl in her late 20s likes to hear folks!) I think the Organic oat oil is where it's scent is coming from. The only thing I don't really like about this product is the packaging. I can't put my finger on what it is - maybe the font? or color scheme? Whatever - these are things that really don't matter in the long haul. It's what's on the inside that really counts. :) 

Like Frownies on Facebook
Follow Frownies on Twitter
Like Silas & Miri on Facebook

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment