Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review | Derma E's BB Creme

I tried BB creme for the first time at the beginning of my last pregnancy. My friend Jesslyn was visiting from Texas and she was using a creme by Garnier. I ended up purchasing my own tube - only to be grossed out by the scent. (Pregnancy woes) To this day it makes me sick when I think about that particular BB creme lol. 
Since last Summer I have tried many brands and none of them have worked for me. They all make these grand promises. "Renews...brightens...hydrates...protects!" Brittany just ends up looking like a shiny raccoon! (Oily and dark circles lol) BB cremes have never provided enough coverage for my face - until now. :) 
I really love the guys over at Derma E, they have been so kind to me. I am absolutely infatuated with their BB Creme! Finally a real color-correcting beauty balm that actually conceals! 
Please excuse everything about this photo. It was taken at about 7 o'clock in the morning. I was sleepy and I had no eyebrows. Literally, I was only wearing the BB Creme. I think it looks pretty darn good all things considered. I have been one busy mama lately - a good bit of very little sleep is happening for me right now. 
Eyebrows y'all!
Ugh, I'm not a fan of before and after photos. I hope you guys appreciate it lol! This BB Creme makes my skin look so radiant. It's super moisturizing without being oily...or smelling nasty. (Cough Garnier cough) It only has a very very faint herbal scent - which I approve of. ;) Currently this creme only comes in two shades. (light & medium) I am unsure if Derma E has any plans on coming out with any more colors. I think these two are pretty universal though and will work for many different skin tones. I will tell you that this product is a hot item! Last time I was doing a Derma E review I was browsing through the rest of their line and the BB Cremes were actually sold out! (Crazy huh?) They are just that good. 
Unlike many other cremes on the market this one is 100% vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, and GMO free. That is a lot of positive usage of the word "free" folks. :) It's ingredients include Active Plant Stem Cells that brighten and even your skin, how cool is that? You can apply it over primer, moisturizer, or gel, or you can use it to replace your foundation like I did! This lady right here highly recommends it. Derma E has impressed me yet again!

Check out my handsome birthday boy! We are having his 4th birthday party on this Sunday. I took this photo! I think it turned out kinda gorgeous. 

Like Derma E on Facebook
Follow Derma E on Twitter
Like Silas & Miri on Facebook

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment