Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review | Downy Unstopables in-wash Laundry Scent Booster

(We got ours on sale for $5.99 on 8/27)
I was perusing through the Target dollar spot the other day when I happened across a sample of this new product by Downy. (See product line here) It was a little sachet ($1) that contained enough for two loads of clothes. I was so pleased with the smelly-good-ness of my laundry that I ran back to Target the following day and bought a full size bottle. 
I'm not sure why - but I've never been very happy with the scent of my clothes when they are fresh out of the dryer. Maybe detergent/softener commercials have made my expectations too high? There is no snuggly bear when I remove my clothes! Flowers are not shooting through the air! I am not dancing in a field next to a clothes line with happy children running around! I disapprove of the lack of these things. -_-
These little scent booster beads by Downy have finally done the trick. (They don't create hallucinations - they just smell nice) I can leave the laundry room door open and our entire house smells like amazing things. (I believe this particular scent is Glow?) The sample I tried before I bought the full size was the purple kind - aka Lush? 
Somehow this product has made it pleasant for me to wash my family's clothes. This is a small miracle my friends. I find Downy Unstopables Laundry in-wash Scent Booster to be a very enjoyable product. Way to go Downy!

Like Downy on Facebook
Follow Downy on Twitter
Like Silas & Miri on Facebook

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment