Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nails of the Day

Why is it that whenever I post anything that involves "of the day" I always get this song stuck in my head? lol Oh well, it's a good song. :) 
Seche Vite - $9.95 at Ulta (Best top coat available)
Fun fact? ZOYA is a vegan friendly nail-polish company! (Heck-yeah) I can't believe I found my "Skylar" at my local Ulta...their selection is usually pitiful. 
I thought I would also include a photo of this fantastic thrifty bling I found yesterday at Plato's Closet. (Auburn location) It's a sterling silver ring y'all! I ended up "really" paying 98 cents for it after my trade-in. I think the band is really unique and I'm kinda in lurve with it. :) 

I hope everybody is having a nice Sunday! What are you up to today? I'm about to go tackle some laundry. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment