Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mini Review | La Fresh travel lite Baby Cleansing Wipes

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I don't believe you can purchase these in a larger size.
Today I'm reviewing a baby related product, so Miri gets to be the star in this particular post. :) La Fresh seems to have a little something for just about everybody I tell you
Miri and I have been very much enjoying these baby cleansing wipes. She is what we affectionately call a "blanket baby." She is always snuggling/rubbing a blanket near her face. This creates lint in strange places lol, like under her neck. (If you can call that a neck) These wipes are perfect for carefully removing blanket debris! So - our new bath routine begins with a gentle La Fresh wipe down. It's nice being able to rest assured that the products I'm putting on Miri are safe for her. :) These wipes claim to be a sensitive formula, hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free. I will say that I do find them to have a slight scent, I would almost call it a lime smell? I enjoy it - so that factor really doesn't matter much to me. 
Naked baby alert! Diva extraordinaire! :)
We use these for unexpected diaper changes too, I find them to be the perfect size for my purse. (Hence the name) Sometimes it's nice to have a stash of wipes in a few convenient locations - the car etc. (You never can be too prepared) These wipes are perfect for families on-the-go!

Miri and I hope you are having a loverly week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment