Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mini Review : La Fresh travel lite Makeup Remover Wipe

The sweet folks over at La Fresh were oh so kind to send me a large box of samples this week. At first I was very overwhelmed about how I should go about reviewing everything, but I think I've finally figured it out. :) I'm going to break everything down into fancy mini reviews! 
The first product from La Fresh I'm going to talk about is their travel lite makeup remover wipes. 
My favorite thing about these wipes is that they smell like "Skin So Soft." It reminds me of being little and running around outside during the Summertime in AL. We have bad mosquitos - so my mom used to coat us in that stuff.  (Did your mom do that to you lol?) These wipes instantly dissolved my makeup,  and left my face feeling soft and smelling nice. I really like this formula, it's very refreshing!
La Fresh's travel lite amenities are perfectly portable and airport security friendly! I'm going to throw a couple of these in my purse to use this weekend in Montgomery. :) 
They come in 3 different amounts:

I hope everybody is having a pleasant Saturday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment