Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review | e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths


I went to Wal-mart in search of makeup remover wipes the day that we were leaving for our North Carolina trip. I was in a big hurry and these happened to catch my eye, so I quickly grabbed them and ran. Little did I know that I would be so darn fond of them! (This was a couple of weeks ago)

(You can also find e.l.f. products at Target, Wal-mart, and sometimes the Dollar Store)

The package (in the above photo) is actually my second one. I loved them so much that I just had to go out and purchase them again when I ran out. Unlike most makeup remover wipes, these do not dry my face out at all. I find them so refreshing...and affordable! I've tried much less impressive wipes at a much higher price before. I find e.l.f. impressing me all the time! They are very gentle and you can really tell that they are infused with Aloe Vera Extract. Initially - I was a little worried about the Aloe, I was afraid my skin would freak out on me. I've had a good bit of acne problems since Miri arrived, although I now "think" it is due to the Biotin I'm taking for my hair. (More on the current state of my hair later.) I really feel like these cloths have actually improved the appearance of my skin. They are even tough enough to remove waterproof mascara! Let me say it again...they only cost $3...so go try them. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment