Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review | Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure

This review is the first of two false lash reviews I will be posting this week. Both sets are by the brand Eylure. Naturally, since I am a bumbling idiot when it comes to applying false lashes...I grabbed the self-adhesive pair first. I think applying false lashes is a skill that develops over time. So I'm sure there is hope for me yet. ;)
Oh so cute packaging ^^ I love the retro feel.
From what I can tell, each box is different. (Visit the link above and you will see what I mean) That makes re-purchasing them so much easier. For example, when I go to Ulta next time I will just grab the "orange" box. :)

These lashes were fantastically quick and easy to apply. I'm so use to dealing with messy glue. When I initially examined the lashes I was worried that they weren't natural looking enough for me. I was really wrong. Once I applied them they blended right in with my real lashes and didn't look "fake" at all. They were super lightweight and comfortable too. :)

See how natural and fantastic they look? ^^ I'm very pleased with them. Did I mention they are reusable? (They also include a second glue strip)

I applied a little bit of black liquid eyeliner in the inside corner of my eye to hide the glue line. If you have mad skills in lash application this step probably won't be necessary. 

Lastly, a nice side view. :) I really do recommend this line of Eylure lashes. Color me very impressed folks! (Go buy yourself a pair!) Also, more stores than just Ulta sell them. I just happened to use Ulta's link. 

I hope everybody is having a great Thursday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment