Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OOTD | Vintage On A Budget

Since recently losing (almost all) of my baby weight, I've gotten obsessed with vintage clothes again. I'm thinking I may start only buying vintage actually. I just love everything about it, especially the price! The photo below is my outfit of the day for Tuesday.
Now - I know that this outfit isn't everybody's cup of tea, and I completely understand if you are uninterested in this post. Bottom line is that I like it and that is all that matters. The cool thing is that nobody in Target will be spotted wearing the same thing while I'm out shopping. ;) So how much does this total outfit cost? If you include my necklace...

Necklace - $4.20 (After the 30% off coupon) from Kohls
Blouse - $1.99 from Mission Thrift Store in Auburn, Alabama (it's very figure flattering)
Black skinny jeans - $3.00 Plato's Closet in Auburn, Alabama
= $9.19 people!

I took my hubby Matt on my thrift store visit this past Saturday. He hates thrifting but humors me when I express an interest in going. (Thanks love!) I had about 5 tops in my hand and we narrowed it down to 2. He didn't care much for either of the blouses I picked out but he knows how things go. He always hates what I buy and then I put it on and he says "wow, that's adorable...how do you do it?" So, I win! ;) If you are ever in the area, Mission Thrift Store has great prices. Most of the tops I was browsing through were only $1.99 each. Plato's Closet is also a great place to find deals. It's weird because so many people I know have never been. It's pretty much the nicest thrift store you could ever go to. So go check it out - they have locations all over the place. You will end up spending a good bit more at Plato's though. 
I hope your having a nice Wednesday! :)



1 comment:

  1. Therefore, it is often a preferred method to enamel shaping, which is more effective because it
    uses more of the details regarding this excellent cosmetic dentistryry solution, you can consider Morgan
    Dental Care. Seeking need to obtain a regarding dental work done,
    which requires surgery for example, you may need.

    The job of a cosmetic dentistry, that will always last.
    It only gives you good smile but over all heightened your confidence
    level. Are you wondering why? You will love
    the results and testimonies of clients.

    Here is my blog - plano tx Cosmetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete