Monday, May 27, 2013

Review | Batiste Dry Shampoo

Believe it or not people, my first time trying this particular dry shampoo was just last week. I know! I'm totally behind on the times. Most beauty bloggers are no stranger to Batiste. Just search for it on YouTube to see the amount of rave reviews it has. Well, I'm about to add another one to the mix. 

THIS STUFF IS INCREDIBLE.
I currently have about 2-3 different kinds of dry shampoo in my bathroom. When I get home from North Carolina I'm throwing them all away lol. The link above takes you to a page where you can find all the locations that sell Batiste. My can is the "Floral & Flirty Blush" scent. When I run out of this bottle I will probably grab a more gender neutral can from Ulta, only because this stuff is so great that my husband is freaking out over it too lol! 

Something I would definitely like to note is the cooling sensation that I experienced when I first sprayed it. I have not used another dry shampoo that does this. It feels fantastic, especially after I exercise and I need to fix my hair. Batiste delivers everything you want in a dry shampoo and more. You can literally watch the grease disappear after you spray it. I just cannot get over how it trumps everything else I have used. Do me a favor folks - go out and buy a can right now. It's $7.99 a can at Ulta, and worth every penny! It has been the perfect addition to our trip this weekend. I mean sometimes you just want to be a lazy hippie and not wash your hair! :P



1 comment:

  1. Dry shampoo doesn't, in reality, clean your hair. Instead, the starch and alcohol in the item retain the oil in your hair, making it look cleaner and fluffier. For the vast majority, infrequent use won't bring about any problems.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"Buy Generic Medicine".

    ReplyDelete