Saturday, May 18, 2013

Kohls Haul | LC Lauren Conrad & Princess Vera Wang

Wednesday night I got bored and decided to go stroll through the sale section at Kohls. I totally hit the jackpot! Check out this amazing LC Lauren Conrad dress! (Please excuse the bad photos - my hubby took them lol.) I just had to share my deal. My receipt says I saved a total of $59.00!

LC Lauren Conrad dress - $24.00 (Clearance)

I went to the dressing room and tried the dress on and it fit like a glove. Love at first sight I tell you. :) I don't know much about Lauren Conrad besides the fact that her clothing line is amazing. She has this book too. Every piece is very much my style. Another thing I would like to mention about Kohls is their fabulous coupons they mail out. I happened to have a 30% off coupon with me on this trip. (Sassy snap)

--------------------
The second item I picked up is this funky Princess Vera Wang necklace. It's not just a deer necklace - it's a deer wearing pink earrings necklace. 

It's more expensive online. 
Photo taken from Kohls.com
This line of Vera Wang jewelry is super fun and funky. When I was checking out the cashier said "oh, this is unique." That comment could be either good or bad lol. Whatever! I like it and that's all that matters. I think this trip to Kohls was very successful! :) 

My grand total was $30.00, and then my coupon took off $9.00. After tax my grand total ended up being $22.89. 




No comments:

Post a Comment