Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review | LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

LADIES & GENTLEMEN...I got to go to a LUSH store. Oh snap, right?! I was in Raleigh - North Carolina visiting my cousin and his lovely girlfriend when I just happened upon the only LUSH store in the state. :) I should be embarrassed at how excited I got, but I'm not...no shame people...no shame. I decided to walk up to the first associate I saw and ask for the fanciest bath bomb they sold. (There were so many I couldn't begin to choose.) This is what the nice lady sold me, a "Dragon's Egg" scented bath bomb.
Photo credit Lush Cosmetics
For those of you who don't know, Alabama has zero LUSH locations. Sad times...I know. So I proceeded to go crazy when I found one. I never get to enjoy their products because I refuse to pay shipping. (Ugh, shipping.) The nice associate at the store did hint that they should be opening a store in my area soon though, so heck yeah to that. 

Oh, look at this...I decided to make some fancy collages at the bath bomb in action.
I know you are impressed. ;)
This particular bath bomb is described in the LUSH TIMES as "a citrus bath bomb with a pop of fire." The example photo of the fizzy-goodness appears to be more teal in color. I wish mine had been more on the green side. When the lady was describing it to me she said "it creates a bit of foam on the top, turns green and yellow, and has glitter in the center." Glitter? Yes please. My bomb foamed, turned orange-ish, and had glitter in the center. This bath bomb was a happy time for me after an all around rough day. I highly recommend it. :)

I hope everybody has a nice week. 
I leave you with one of the photos from our trip. Chairs in the trees? Why all this seriousness? 



3 comments:

  1. Dude, I have a friend (online friend) who is a traveling training liaison for LUSH. She goes all over the place doing LUSH things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be my dream job. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poxet 60mg Tabletcontain dapoxetine, a particular serotonin reuptake inhibitor that is explicitly used to treat and forestall premature ejaculation in men. Poxet-60 tablets are utilized to treat premature ejaculation, one of the most well-known reasons for sexual dysfunction in men. It is characterized as early ejaculation with insignificant sexual incitement before not long after the entrance and can cause distress and issues with connections.

    ReplyDelete