Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review | Eylure Naturalites (Natural Volume)

Behold! The second false lash review, as promised! :)

I mentioned in my last post that I was a little afraid of the "diy adhesive" lashes. This pair turned out to be surprisingly easy to apply! I actually applied them faster. (Go me!) They are a little lengthier than the Katy Perry ones, but still right up my alley.

As far as comfort goes, I probably prefer the first pair I wore. These weren't too bad though. As the day wore on, my eyes seemed to feel a little itchy. Maybe I have a slight allergy to the adhesive? Whatever, beauty is worth it. ;) I had lovely lashes all day and that is enough for me lol. In their defense, I did run around and get quite hot.
 It was a nice change for the glue to be included in the box, (allergies or not) so many brands do not include it. (Way to go Eylure!) I'm definitely hanging on to the lashes and the glue so I can use them a second time. I was worried that they might try to fall off at some point during the day, I didn't have any problems at all though. (Impressive) So this glue is some good stuff folks! 

What do you think? Do you prefer the Katy Perry or the Naturalites? I highly recommend both! A girl could definitely get use to having eyelashes that look this fabulous. I love walking around and batting my eyes like Marilyn. :P

I hope you enjoyed this little review. :) I'm actually blogging from North Carolina right now. My husband and I ended up bumming a ride with my cousin Stephen. (Just for the weekend) Please make sure you "Like" my facebook page (HERE) so you can keep up with all of my posts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment