Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April | Empties


Hello! I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I made a new post. I took a break and had a family weekend. :) On to the empties!

I purchased my bottle at Wal-mart for around the same price. The above link takes you to Vitacost. I picked up this liquid vitamin after I noticed my hair falling out. Over the past couple of weeks the amount of hair in the shower and in the sink has been getting worse. Everybody I talk to says that it is completely normal after you have a baby. This is all fine and well...but it's freaking me out. This bottle is a definite re-purchase. I am using this in conjunction with prenatal vitamins and Rogaine. (I started using the Rogaine yesterday.) The fact that this product is endorsed by the Kardashian family was initially a big turn off. After reading all the positive amazon reviews, I decided Kardashian or not I was buying it. I think it is definitely making a difference. Hopefully the hair loss is going to slow down soon. (Yes, I have had my thyroid checked...it's fine.) I'm taking a tablespoon in the morning and a tablespoon at night. It has a sour grape taste that many people complain about but I like it. :)

My grandmother "JuJu" gave me this. (The price above reflects a 10 fl oz size, mine was a 3 fl oz.) I believe she got it from some sort of QVC beauty box deal. I really do like it but I don't think I will purchase another one. The price is a little high for me and I'm not "in love" with the product. Honestly, my favorite thing about this conditioner is the packaging. Brilliant. I ended up using every drop. I wish more companies would use bags like this. The conditioner has a very herbal smell that I found pretty nice. I contains french plum oil, which sounds all luxurious and stuff. It made my hair nice and soft. 

This is by far the best concealer that I have ever tried. I love everything about it. It has amazing coverage. I usually just swipe this on and throw some powder over my entire face and run out the door. No foundation necessary! It's great during the summer, I find it nice to not have so many layers caked on my face. You can find this little beauty at Ulta. :)

This cleanser was fantastic during my pregnancy. It's Equate's equivalent of Proactiv. I had the most amazing complexion. "Had" is the key word folks. I have no idea why - but this stuff is like pouring acid on my face if I use it now. So I won't be running to Wal-mart to pick up another bottle. (Sigh) So I do recommend it and I don't lol. Maybe it will work do you? This was my second bottle, so obviously I liked it. 

This stuff is "meh." It does the job ok, but I won't be picking up another bottle. The mascara I raved about recently is really difficult to remove. So I think I will need to find something a little stronger. You can find this at your local Target. 

Very clever Lee Stafford, I applaud your marketing. I ordered this treatment from Ulta.com this past October. (Only because it's always sold out in the store.) It smells amazing, just like Thierry Mugler Angel actually. The smell is really the only thing it has going for it. I didn't notice any kind of miraculous hair growth. I'm pretty certain it's just a gimmick. I've read and watched a bunch of reviews on it and I think most people feel the same way about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment