Friday, May 31, 2013

From Oranges To Apples | Not Pasty

Get ready for a link-apalooza folks! Ready?! Please do me a favor and go check out the site Not Pasty. You won't be sorry, it's a super fabulous website that is all about sun-safety. I was very excited to have my story featured on their site. :) You can read that particular story (HERE) You can find their facebook page (HERE) Their twitter account is located right over (HERE) Oh, and for good measure...you can "Like" my facebook page (HERE) I hope everybody is having a lovely Friday. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, chica! We love your article and your blog! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could contribute to your site. :) I have a company sending me some great sun-care samples, they should be here very soon. I plan on writing a review especially for Not Pasty. I will e-mail you soon!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this helpful information.
    Zetia is a costly medication used to bring down blood cholesterol for patients who are in danger of getting coronary illness or a stroke. It is just for patients whose cholesterol level isn't constrained by diet.
    Visit here-"Online Generic Store"

    ReplyDelete