Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a thrift haul y'all | Harvest Thrift Super Center

Thrifting is one of my favorite past times. I used to go constantly but 2 babies has slowed me down just a bit. But - I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. Here is my find from Harvest Thrift Super Center in Opelika, Alabama.

Purple shoes by Kalli $0.99 - I've never heard of that brand but I really don't care. This style of shoe is my very favorite. I thought they would be a cute pop of color with jeans and a black or grey t-shirt.
Brown hippie sandals by Bamboo $1.99 - I absolutely adore these. They did have these horribly ugly tassels on them, but I snipped them off and melted the tips to prevent fraying when I got home. We have a family beach trip coming up and I thought these would be the perfect addition to my suitcase.
Naked shoulder bag $1.99 - I recently bought a whole bunch of new exercise gear and I needed a cute bag to put it in. ;) I'm about to start the "Couch to 5K" app tonight, (I'm a little scared) My husband and I are planning on entering the Color Vibe 5K that is during the month of November in Montgomery. Plus, who doesn't need a bag that says Naked on it in huge letters? Yes...I am aware they make great juice. 

What did you think about today's post? Should I do these more often? :) I hope your having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment