Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birchbox Unboxing | May 2013

Before I get started with the unboxing business, I would like to take a moment to ask you to "Like" my Facebook page (HERE) Thanks! ;)
It's Birchbox time y'all! :) 

I really like this month's box. I was pretty intrigued by every product inside, which is a rarity. 

Full-size, $32

Full-size, $19 each

Set of 4 mini pencils, $21

Full-size, $20

When I opened the box yesterday the first thing I noticed was the strong blueberry scent (the shave cream.) I'm pretty excited about trying that out. Secondly, I noticed the DevaCurl 3-Step System. I used to have super curly hair. After I had both of my kids it has gone almost straight, how weird is that? So i'm interested in seeing if this can kick up some good curl-age. (If it actually works I plan on buying all three of these products) This box also came with a PureWhite hybrid ink pen (not listed on the little Birchbox card inside the box.) It's pretty nifty and the ink matches the pretty teal color on the pen. (It also included a $1 off coupon for the pen) I did get a chance to play around with the eyeliner yesterday too. It may be the best eyeliner that is currently in my makeup drawer. :)

Would you like to subscribe to Birchbox? You can do so right (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment