Thursday, May 2, 2013

Etsy | Haul

For those of you who don't already know this, Etsy is my weakness. I adore it. Nothing makes me happier than grabbing a mug of hot chocolate and sitting on the sofa and browsing through endless pages of vintage items. This is a small-ish haul. I've been trying to save money lately. :P
Total price - $17
This hat was one of the first ones I found. It pretty much has everything I was looking for in a hat. But - I totally clicked through 200 pages before I decided to hit the "Buy" button. Please go check out Rudy & Riley. She has some really cute vintage items. I'm particularly fond of this vintage photograph of a pretty lady she has listed. 

Total price - $15
Is this not adorable? It's only the cutest hipster vest I've ever seen. I can't wait till it comes in the mail. I got a "shipped" notification earlier today. ;) It is perfectly for layering with solid t-shirts. Hey...I bet my sandals I posted about yesterday will go great with this! Winning. Please go check out Frais Vintage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment