Tuesday, July 30, 2013

8 years married :)

Today I'm dedicating my post to my oh so sweet husband - Matt. 8 years ago I married a music man...
(This is one of my favorite photos from the wedding)
Instead of littering this post with a million pictures of us from over the years - I thought a collage would be better for everyone lol. I hope you guys have a good chuckle at the awkward teenage photos.

I could not have asked for a better husband/baby daddy in a million years. Everything he does - he does it for his family. He works his booty off to make sure we have everything we need. I'm not sure what we would do without him. He is so supportive of me in all of my ventures - especially this blog. (When lot's of people don't understand it) Some people think getting married at 18 years old is crazy...and that's just fine. I love you Matt! ...I look forward to many more shenanigans with you. ;)

Enough with the sappy posts! I will have a proper review up tomorrow! I hope everybody is having a pleasant Tuesday. Matt is taking me out for crepes tonight, so I'm pretty stoked about that. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment