Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review | Derma E New Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Bodycare Line

I was headed out the door last week - when I noticed that a little box from the folks over at Derma E had arrived, and it was packed full of very exciting natural products! 
Gorgeous packaging right? I didn't even recognize this brand at first, because it turns out that they just changed all their labels sometime last year. (I'm loving the bright colors) All their products are organized by color so you can find the right one to meet your specific skincare needs. (How convenient!) These lotions are part of a brand new Vitamin E Intensive Therapy line, it's pretty groundbreaking. Now you can be well informed by the time they hit the shelves in your town. :) 
Seriously...derma e totally hooked me up! Check out all the stuff they sent!
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Hand Creme ♥ MSRP $7.95
This turned out to be my favorite lotion in the lot. It's perfect for over-worked, weather-worn hands...and tattoos lol. The little 2 oz tube was immediately tossed inside my handbag. I recently had a cover-up tattoo done on my right arm. It is a traditional piece by my friend Leah. I had been having a heck of a time trying to keep the thing moisturized. I was applying lotion all day on this stubborn tattoo! It was always itchy and just plain unpleasant. The moment I rubbed a tiny bit of this lotion on it I had immediate relief! (It's like butt-ah y'all!) Since then - it has almost healed completely and is no longer patchy looking.This stuff is a naturally effective formula that dramatically softens, smooths, and conditions dry, rough, flaky skin! Oh, and it doesn't hurt that it smells fantastic...but I will talk more about the scent in a minute.
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Lotion (Naturally Scented) 
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Lotion (Fragrance-Free) MSRP $12.95
The next two tubes I'm going to talk about are much larger in size, they are both 8 fl oz. This formula seems to be a bit thicker and maybe a tad greasier than the hand lotion. (This is how it should be) It's still a lightweight healing lotion. I prefer the scented version over the fragrance free. The fragrance free lotion has that weird no-smell-smell. It's just one of those things that I'm personally not a fan of. (No hate) But if you have weird allergies (like my mother) then this is probably perfect for you. With the exception of the "fragrance-free" lotion, all of the products have the same fabulous scent. 
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Balm MSRP $15.00
(I'm sitting here like a crazy woman smelling these things over and over lol) To me - it smells of Lemongrass maybe? I'm seeing some Lavender on the label...along with some Citrus and Essential Oils. I'm just in love with the smell, I prefer it over B&BW any-ole-day. This formula is the thickest of them all. (Balm - duh) It's a highly concentrated recovery treatment. Just like the others - the label claims to rescue and restore extreme cases of dry skin. It's the truth people! I might just say that I have never had anything be this effective on extremely dry skin before. It must be the natural Vitamin E working it's magic. I usually whip out the balm for the super-duper dry areas on my body. 
Follow derma e on Facebook and Twitter

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment