Sunday, July 28, 2013

No rest for the weary

Man oh man - we did not have a very restful weekend. Matt had to go into work on Saturday - so the weekend felt much shorter than usual. We pretty much "home-improved" ourselves to death. I am sore all over and so very sleepy. We are currently renovating our bathroom floor. (It's an old house and it was not level) We ended up using a self leveling concrete. (We are changing the wall color too) Do you have any idea how terrifying it is to pour concrete inside your home? Ugh, didn't think so.
So - sorry for my lack of a fanciful review today. I am spending the day with my family today and relaxing for a spell. I hope none of you guys get a case of the Mondays

Oh, and check out this awesome photo I took of Silas with the Cam Newton statue on campus. :)
(He was pretty impressed by it)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment