Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birchbox Un-boxing | September 2013

My September Birchbox was in the mailbox when we got home from Montgomery last night. After a long day with the kids - I was excited to plop down/relax and open up my package. In my opinion, this box is pretty lame.  :( Let's chat about it's contents...






My favorite item in the box is probably the nail polish. I just finished "quickly" painting my toes - they look alright. Fox Hunt is a nice burnt orange shade with a bit of shimmer. I have tried several "Yes To" products before and I feel kinda (meh) about their stuff. The cleansing facial towelettes are always on clearance at Target. I think I got a couple packs for like .88 cents a piece one time. (I have never tried the CC cream before) The eye serum is pretty interesting...maybe I will end up enjoying it? A girl can never have too many serums lol. Oh - and the "Blow Up Spray" is a surprisingly good size bottle. I know I have seemed like I'm groaning about this month's box - but don't let this particular post be a turn-off to Birchbox...all beauty boxes have their ups and downs. Birchbox is pretty good at redeeming themselves. 

Tomorrow is Monday folks - are you as bummed about that as I am? It is my birthday week though! :)

Would you like to subscribe to Birchbox?
You can do so...
----->HERE<-----
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment