Monday, September 30, 2013

Difficult Decisions / Biscotti & Kate Mack Dress Feature :)

Ok folks - I'm going to break it down for you. Firstly, I'm going to apologize for my lack of posts. (Sorry y'all!) There...that's over and done with. Secondly, I'm going to get really serious for a minute. And...go...
I've been thinking a lot lately about my portraits. I think it is high time for me to make a very difficult decision in regards to my business. Now that I have an (awesome) full-time job...I no longer feel the need to bust my tail drawing all of the time. (16+ hours for $25-35 free shipping) I've reached the point that drawing has become more of a chore than a time that I enjoy. When I get home at 5 o'clock I shouldn't have to worry about getting a drawing finished within a time frame that I promised. (etc) I should be able to throw some pajamas on and play with my children. Then I can leisurely write my blog after I get them tucked in bed at night. I should "want" to paint Miri a (My Little Pony) painting for her room. I shouldn't want to purchase it off Etsy because I'm sick of painting. (Sigh) So...I have decided to stop selling my art for the time being. I am working on the last portrait right now. I want to sincerely thank everybody that has purchased my work. You helped keep this former stay at home mom (financially) going. You helped fund many family dinners and other necessities. For all of this...I am grateful. I hope everybody understands. 
Thirdly - on a much lighter note...I want to talk about Miri's new dress lol! 

It's simply precious right? Words cannot even describe! I wish you guys could reach through the computer screen and feel how nice this little dress really is. It does not feel like your typical poorly made infant dress from Walmart. This little beauty has some weight to it and you can really see what kind of care Biscotti & Kate Mack puts into making these outfits. This particular dress is available in 12, 18, and 24 months. Miri is modeling the 12 month size...she will be 9 months on the 18th...so I personally feel like they run a tad small.
This particular dress is perfect for Fall. When it gets a little colder I plan on pairing some plain white leggings with it. :) Maybe some little grey shoes? 
Now there's a happy face! ;)
You can rest assured that your baby is stylin' and profilin' when she is wearing clothing by Biscotti & Kate Mack. Many of their styles have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Women's Wear Daily, Vogue Bambini, US Weekly, and Child Magazine - just to name a few. Oh - and this brand is a favorite among stars like Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham, and Heidi Klum. Malia Obama actually wore a red Biscotti dress on her father's election night! How crazy awesome is that? I actually remember seeing it! 
(Strike a post vogue...vogue...vogue)

Do yourself a favor...
Like Biscotti on Facebook
Follow Biscotti on Twitter
Like Silas and Miri on Facebook
Follow Silas and Miri on Twitter

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Poxet 60mg Tablet is utilized to expand authority over ejaculation and to broaden the time before arriving at ejaculation in men. Poxet 60mg Tablet works by increasing the degrees of the natural compound, serotonin, in the cerebrum. Increased serotonin levels may broaden the time before ejaculation by easing back the body's pathways related to untimely ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete