Monday, September 23, 2013

Crafty Mama Monday | Fancy Photo Collage

I adore collages - my husband can attest to this. (He made fun of me just yesterday lol) Over the past year I have been consolidating all of the photos that were scattered about the house into several nice collages. It really has made the house look a lot tidier. I love vintage frames...but when you have 123 of them - things can look kinda messy. (Just kidding...it was probably more like 85 lol) 
A couple of weekends ago my mother-in-law offered me a giant old painting in a fanciful frame that she had in their garage. Naturally, I took it off her hands with a collage in mind haha. 
One of my favorite services on the Walgreens app is the quick Instagram prints. Adorable 4x4 prints available to me in 1 hour? Yes please! -----> Read more about the app here <---- I believe they are around 40 cents per picture? I usually find pretty great coupons on RetailMeNot.com - I absolutely love that site. I suggest that you never again make an online purchase before you browse through their coupons. S-a-v-i-n-g-s! ;)

This project was pretty darn simple folks. I only had to trim up the photos on the bottom row and on the left side to make everything fit. You can't even really tell...


DIY Fancy Photo Collage
- Vintage giant framed painting (Used to be trees lol)
- A gaggle of 4x4 Instagram prints
Mod Podge
- Paintbrush 
- Ruler
- Scissors
- Pen
I thought this project turned out really pretty. The collage is hanging in the hallway that connects our bedroom to the bathroom. We just moved the kids into our old room this past weekend. The house is looking better and better! I will post some photos when everything is in it's place. 
How was your Monday? :) 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information.
    A few people experience gout, which typically displays as a painful aggravation of the big toe or foot. This can result from the development of uric corrosive, a side-effect of the expanded creation and breakdown of platelets.
    buy this medicines to relief in arthritis-Thalix 50mg Capsule

    ReplyDelete