Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Thrifty" Mini Bath & Body Works Haul


I did something fun on my lunch break today. I skipped on over to my local Bath & Body Works with two fancy coupons! You heard me right - two! ;) One coupon was for 20% off your entire purchase, and the other was good for one free mini candle of my choice. They actually let me use both. 

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle/Jar (So adorable) - $6
Grand total - $7.85 after taxes/discounts

Fabulous right? This is my second preview bottle I have purchased of the "Amber Blush" scent. The large bottle is being released tomorrow. I think next payday I will have to go snatch one up. It smells of heavenly things. I think I had been in the store 5 seconds when the associate told me about the "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle" deal. It was only six dollars - with no minimum purchase! I love pumpkin scented/Fall oriented things...so I was all over this deal. (They had one burning in the store...divine) The free candle was an easy choice. Pumpkins + pecans + waffles? I mean how can you go wrong with this combination? The mini candle is the perfect size for my bathroom...it looks cute next to the sink. I think my trip was pretty successful - don't you? Yay for tomorrow being Friday! This week has worn me out...I'm ready to get my hair done on Saturday! I will make sure to post photos. :)

Like Silas and Miri on Facebook
Follow Silas and Miri on Twitter
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment