Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Holiday Feature | Circle of Friends - Rosa's Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner

Both are available at cofbath.com and at these retail locations
(Silas's foot not included)

Comes in several different scents: Pineapple, Banana, and Boy-mix Fragrances! 
The set (above) is a limited-time only holiday gift set that comes with a free pairs of antlers for your child! :)
(The set has a $24.20 SRP)

As crazy as it sounds - Christmas is right around the corner. Seriously, where did 2013 go y'all? It has been kinda a crappy year (w/ the exception of baby Miri being born) for my family...so I say good riddance. 0_0 November is quickly approaching, and this means...(dun-dun-dun) holiday shopping. (Don't most people start Christmas shopping in November?) Any-who...if you have lots of friends with kiddos. (Like we do) I have a pretty stinkin' cute holiday feature to share with you tonight. It's made by people over at "Circle of Friends." 
Circle of Friends was founded by Moms! How awesome is that? :) They have made it their personal mission to create a professional hair-care, bath, and body line for children. All while introducing them to different styles and cultures. (Ooo educational!) Each product in the hair line is represented by a cute character from a different part of the world. (This set introduced us to Rosa! She lives in Spain) So your child can shampoo and learn something new at the same time! (Huzzahh!) 
Silas and I absolutely love this stuff. I was a bit worried when I read that the formula is "low sudsing." I didn't find that to be to case at all. It actually foamed up quite nicely! Silas really likes that the shampoo and conditioner are both "tearless." No kid likes soap that stings the eyes - these details are important! Personally - my favorite thing about this line is the raspberry scent, it's simply amazing. (The whole bathroom smells nice after we use it)  The raspberry reminds me of a shampoo that I used to use when I was little. (Oh-so-fond memories) I can't remember what is was called though? Hmmm.
I'm sure many of you are aware that Silas has flaming red hair lol. It's really gorgeous...but it's also very dry. This shampoo/conditioner set makes it much more manageable to deal with! It seems to be significantly improving the amount of frizz that I have to deal with each morning. (Johnson & Johnson products tend to be very drying) We have to try and tame his wild hair or Ya-Ya get's very fussy with me when I drop him off. (Haha) Both of these products are safe and gentle, packed full of vitamins and proteins, and they are never tested on animals. A detangler is also available in this scent! :)
 
Like Circle of Friends on Facebook
Follow Circle of Friends on Twitter
Like Silas & Miri on Facebook

A cute photo from Silas' birthday party on this past Sunday. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment