Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NOTD - Birthday Week Edition


Please excuse my crap-tastic quality photo again - it's another iPhone kinda night. (I'm being hella lazy over here) I really should be in bed right now but blogging doesn't require me to get off the sofa just yet lol. In honor of my birthday (on Friday)...I decided I should have fancy nails this week. I ended up picking out peel and stick Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. These babies last forever on my nails! Plus - they are super easy to apply and remove. You just really can't go wrong. They are cheaper than a manicure and I have found them to last longer. I have tried several of the designs in this line but I think this is my favorite so far. (The Bold Rush) It's a fun ombre' glitter set that doesn't have that nasty glitter texture. Am I the only one who hates the feeling of sparkle chunks? Removing real glitter polish is such a hassle too! With these - you get all the pros and zero cons. If you have not tried them out yet...you really should. 

Like Sally Hansen on Facebook
Follow Sally Hansen on Twitter
Like Silas & Miri on Facebook
Follow Silas & Miri on Twitter
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Poxet 60mg Tablet are used to treat previous discharge, which is one of the most widely accepted reasons for sexual dysfunction in men. It is characterized as early discharge with negligible sexual incitement before not long after the entrance and can cause distress and issues with relationships.

    ReplyDelete