Friday, April 19, 2013

Review | L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara

Let me start off by saying that I have stubby disappointing lashes. It is something that I have just had to come to terms with over the years. What else isn't fair? The fact that my husband and son have the most amazing lashes I've ever seen. Ugh, life. So...I have spent countless dollars in the search for the perfect mascara, only to end up disappointed. Folks, I have an announcement...I have found a mascara that finally makes me happy!
$8.99

This little gold tube has started popping up all over youtube recently, and for good reason. Why L'Oreal decided to not stamp their name on it I'm not sure. I have seen many a review where they can't remember the actual brand of the mascara. It's L'Oreal people! I'm so stinking impressed with it. :)


If you look closely you can see the fibers mentioned in the name. Want another plus? It's waterproof! I have found it to be very long lasting and it doesn't end up all over my face at the end of the day. (I hate when that happens) To my knowledge, it is only available in two shades. I'm a "blackest black you can get" kind of a girl. You can't tell in the above photo but the precision brush is a little angled. I find it very easy to apply. You end up with a more dramatic effect if you have multiple coats. (Let it dry in-between) Also, L'Oreal claims it is Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. I need to let my Mom know about that...she was asking about it. She has very finicky eyes. 


This photo isn't the best representation of the product. It was really hard to get a good shot. I'm hooked on the fibers. I don't think I will ever have a mascara without them ever again. My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to take off. But I think it's worth the extra effort. ;) Go out and get some of this stuff and let me know what you think below.




No comments:

Post a Comment