Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Eyeshadow and Yogurt and Perfume! Oh My! | Mini Reviews

I apologize for this blog in advance, it's all over the place. Forgive me.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow
#40 Tenacious Teal
I'm going to start off with the eyeshadow. I got it in the mail yesterday evening and I "think" I like it. Out of the three Color Tattoo shadows I have purchased it is definitely my least favorite. For some reason, Mimi from The Drew Carey Show appeared in my mirror after I applied it lol. (JK, it's not that bad!) I think it's just a shocking change since I've been wearing only neutrals for over a year now. I'm still really pleased with this line of products. What do you think?
Go ahead and chuckle at the eyelid photo, I am aware it looks silly. 

Yesterday we did a little grocery shopping at Wal-mart. (Not my favorite place) I'm trying to lose some baby weight since having Miri and my hubby is dieting along with me. :) So, we ended up in the yogurt section. Matt has been eating a lot of Chobani yogurt, he really loves that brand. I'm usually not a fan of greek yogurt, I find them a bit too bitter for my taste. But, I am absolutely loving these...Chobani Yogurt - Almond Coco Loco. (Have mercy)
I'm sad because I only grabbed two yesterday. I think I may have to go back later today and grab about ten more lol. They were only 99 cents a piece! Check out the link above, so many flavors! I only saw this one and the Key Lime Crumble. (That one was not as good as this one) This particular one is 230 calories, not bad if you use them to replace a meal. I'm going to have to scour the yogurt aisle to try and find these other flavors. It feels like i'm eating dessert instead of yogurt, this makes me very happy. 

The last mini review for today is going to feature my very favorite perfume, Benefit Cosmetics - so hooked on Carmella.
Why yes, that is a Flynn Rider doll in the background...no, it doesn't belong to Miri. Don't judge me. ;)
The first time I smelled this perfume, it was love at first sniff. I got a sample of it in a gift bag that I got for being in my friend Joy's wedding. That was in October, and I got a full size bottle as a Christmas present the following December. (This bottle is my second one) That was in 2011? Having a baby ruins all sense of time. (Ugh)
Benefit never disappoints, the bottle is lovely. The box it comes in is even lovelier. (Sorry, I discarded it a long time ago or I would include a photo) The price isn't too shabby either, the link I posted above takes you to the Benefit website where it is listed for $36. (You can probably get a decent deal on eBay) I have to say that this perfume has the longest wear time of any of the scents I own. I can put it on in the morning and it will still be going strong that evening. It's not overpowering either! I can't seem to get enough of it. 
Top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
Middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower, 
Bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber
I just think it smells like a fabulous bake shop. :) Definitely go sample this perfume.






No comments:

Post a Comment