Friday, April 26, 2013

Review | Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I bought this strictly because of the packaging lol. I mean look at it...
The price I'm posting is straight off the Physicians Formula website. I actually snagged it over at Kroger for around $8-ish. (It had a coupon attached to it) I've also spotted it at Target with a coupon. As you can tell, I stalked this blush at several stores before I purchased it lol. I took the above photo after testing it a couple of times. The heel on the shoe isn't as sparkly as originally was. The whole thing is just so darn adorable! I guess I should talk about the actual blush? If I have to...
The shade I picked up is the "natural" shade. I regret choosing this one. I should have gone for the "rose." I'm pretty fair. (I'm trying to take care of my skin now that I'm getting close to the big 30) I will be 27 in September, kinda-not-really 30. So...very little sun for me. This blush barely does anything. I've actually decided to use it strictly as a highlighter. I'm pretty disappointed with it. I couldn't even get the swatch to pick up on camera. The below photo is the best I could manage. 
I will say that it smells divine. It claims be infused with pheromone mimicking ingredients. Let's just say it smells like warm vanilla and cocoa extract. I love it. I don't really understand what it's trying to accomplish though. Am I supposed to feel sexier? Is it supposed to turn my man on? My man was really weirded out when I asked him to sniff my face lol. So at least we accomplished that! Either way, it makes your face smell yummy which is a plus. 

What do I think? Let's break it down...
It's a bit on the pricey side.
The packaging = amaze-balls
The product = so so blush, nice highlighter
Would I re-purchase it when I run out? No.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I have a "empties" post I am going to try and get up soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment