Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review | Hard Candy Nail Polish #651 black tie optional


I was browsing through the makeup section at Wal-mart earlier today and I found this little gem. It's a polish from Hard Candy's "Crystal Confetti" line. It was a total steal at only $4.00! I've noticed the speckled egg trend on Pinterest lately and I adore it. I've only been able to find this style polish on etsy, so I was pretty excited when I spotted it in a local store. I think it looks really lovely layered over my Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail color in #340 Mint Sorbet. I think the next time I make a Wally-world run I'm going to pick up another one of their polishes from their "Candy Sprinkles" line. How is it that their polishes have gone un-noticed until now? I am absolutely loving them! :) 

Dynamic Duo :)

I hope everybody had a nice weekend. We had a blast at 280 Boogie in Waverly, Alabama. 




No comments:

Post a Comment