Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birchbox Unboxing | March 2013

March 2013 Birchbox
Just a little late. ;)
I recently decided that I would go back to Birchbox. I originally started out with their beauty boxes and then changed over to ipsy and now I'm back again (for good). ipsy lacks in the high end beauty products department. Plus their website/customer service sucks, but enough about ipsy. On to the unboxing!

Full-size, $39.95
Full-size, $18
Full-size, $18
Full-size, $29-50
Full-size, $36
Full-size, $5

The stinkin' adorable coffee mug was purchased from the Starbucks inside my local Target today for around $4 after taxes. :)

I'm particularly excited about the SAGE + fasten perfume. MY GOD IT SMELLS DIVINE. 

FYI: My lack of posts recently is sadly due to the passing of my grandmother-in-law. It has been a devastatingly hard blow to our family. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment