Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello | A Beauty Blog

Welcome to my blog! My name is Cherry. :) I really wanted to start a YouTube channel but due to me having a new baby it just didn't seem like a feasible idea. (I have a 3 year old boy and a 8 week old girl.) Who wants to watch videos with a screaming baby with colic in the background? I know I do. So blogging it is. (For now.)
I became interested in blogging over the past year or so. Being pregnant and feeling hideous gave me a new passion for all things beauty. I felt and really looked miserable, so I painted on a gorgeous face. Let me tell you what's entertaining while your stuck in front if the television watching Dinosaur Train with your three year old...beauty videos on YouTube. So after watching and getting hooked on several vlogs and blogs, I've decided that I want to do beauty reviews. I mean...hell...I buy so many products as it is so why not?
So yay for me. I'm really excited about this new journey. Every mama needs a hobby right? So please check back soon and I will post my first review.

No comments:

Post a Comment