Saturday, October 12, 2013

Birchbox Un-boxing | October 2013

This year is really flying by - and it's completely freaking me out lol. This is a thing right? I've always heard that the older you get - the quicker time passes. Just stop it already 2013! :P

Anywho! October Birchbox a'hoy! 

I really couldn't publish my un-boxing post quick enough lol. I wanted to dive right in and start using everything. Birchbox really stepped up their game this month - big fan over here!

Benefit Cosmetics
Fake Up | Full-size, $24

Liz Earle
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | Full-size, $21.50

Liz Earle
Pure Muslin Cloth | 2 cloths, $6

POP Beauty
Aqua Lacquer | Full-size, $14

&&
Birchbox Find
ChapStick Hydration Lock

Were you pleased with the October box? :)
Would you like to subscribe to Birchbox?
You can do so...
----->HERE<-----

------> Etsy Shop Lust <------
I'm going to try out something new here on ye olde blog. I thought it would be fun to give random shout-outs to Etsy shops that I'm currently loving. I find some pretty awesome sellers on a regular basis...and I feel like I should share them with my readers!  Today's shoppe (<--- oh fancy) is "Mint and Arrows." I already own one of their hair ties and 2 more are on the way. They are so soft and comfortable - no headaches. I may end up purchasing a couple once a month or so. ;) At $6 per tie...who can say no? I highly recommend them!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment