Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review | Spatty & Spatty Daddy

I'm going to be talking about a nifty little gadget today. :) Actually - "two" nifty little gadgets. 
They are both tools to help you get the most out of the products (makeup etc.) that you purchase and put money back in your pocket. They are called the Spatty & the Spatty Daddy! You may have seen these featured on the Shark Tank!
Here we have a perfect example of bad packaging. I adore this concealer by NYX - it is my absolute favorite. But - sadly, I'm about to have to re-purchase it for a 3rd time. I always seem to be running out...but I can always see a bit more concealer in the container. The Spatty made it very easy to retrieve the concealer that I so desperately wanted out of the bottle, unlike the doe foot applicator that is included. 
How magnificent is that? I mean - come on. Then I just swiped the concealer off the Spatty with the normal applicator. I love that it comes in two convenient sizes. I plan on keeping the Spatty in my makeup drawer and the Spatty Daddy in our kitchen drawer. The larger tool is going to be perfect for ketchup, mustard, salad dressings, hot sauces, etc. (You could also use it for shampoo, conditioners, tanning lotions, etc) I cannot find any other word to describe the Spatty and the Spatty Daddy other than nifty...they are just stinkin' nifty.

---------->Money saving?<----------
Think about it, if you spend $20 on a bottle of fancy shampoo and you can't retrieve the 16% of the product left in the bottle. You could either throw it away...losing $3.20 in the process. Or you could use the Spatty Daddy and get to enjoy almost every penny you spent on the stuff. It's pretty much a no-brainer folks. I highly recommend it. (They dishwasher safe and food safe)
Dimensions:
Spatty: 6" long & 5/8" x 3/8" tip
Spatty Daddy: 12" long & 1 7/16" x 5/8" tip

I would like to add that the glue that is attached on the back of these is terribly hard to remove. I was told that the packaging has been changed recently...so maybe this isn't a problem anymore. 

Like The Spatty on Facebook
Follow Cheryl Rigdon - the creator of the Spatty on Twitter
Visit their YouTube channel 

and while you're at it...you can Like Silas & Miri on Facebook too. ;)

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment