Monday, July 15, 2013

Birchbox Un-boxing | July 2013

It's Birchbox time again y'all! :) I'm so sorry I have not posted in the last couple of days, Matt and I snuck away to Atlanta for the weekend. (Silas and Miri-less photos below) ;) I got to shop in a two-story Forever 21 for like 2.5 hours lol. (poor poor husband) I may have to do an OOTD with some of the the stuff I purchased. We had a blast.


-------------------------
The next two photos were taken using my grandmother's Olympus E-410 camera. I'm toying around with the idea of purchasing an SLR - so I wanted to try one out.

Eyeko | Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Full-size, $16

Kerastase | Chroma Thermique - Protect
Full-size, $42

Vivant Skin Care | Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Wash
Full-size, $31

Purminerals | CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Full-size, $38

Birchbox | Bobby Pins
Set of Six, $5

Unlike last month's box, I was really excited about this one. My skin has been going absolutely cray lately. :( I have a dermatologist appointment scheduled for next month. (Not soon enough!) I only called them 3 months ago for this appointment! Does it take you that long to make an appointment with your doctor? (Geez louise) So maybe the acid wash can work some miracle for me? I'm also pretty stoked about trying out this CC Cream, I think I may apply some of that before I run to Target in a bit and see how it does. Yesterday I tried the liner and I found it pretty tricky to use. I wish it was in brown - it would totally rock as a brow pen! (Alas, it's purple) I have to say that I'm least excited about the Kerastase hair goop, I already have so many different kinds of conditioners. I am willing to give it a try though. :)

Would you like to subscribe to Birchbox? You can do so ----->Here<-----

Pretty nice eh? What brand of SLR camera do you recommend?

Have you entered my ChicoBag giveaway? No? You can do so here. I hope everybody had a pleasant weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment