Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nails of the Day

Happy 4th of July y'all! :) It was pretty gloomy in Auburn today, we ended up carrying Miri to the pediatrician. (Only to find out nothing is wrong.) We really thought she had an ear infection. Then we ate some mexican food, so patriotic right lol? Mmmm...cheese dip.
Cute right? I really thought this polish was going to look like a hot mess, but I ended up pleasantly surprised. Plus, now my nails make me feel like Nicki Minaj! (Lets take a moment and sing along to Super Bass)
I only $1.99...oh snap!  (Due to the coupon from my Teen Vogue magazine) I had a hard time deciding between the polka dots and the holographic. (Matt was no help) I figured that they would probably sell out of the polka dots quicker than the holographic. I plan on going back and picking up a few more at a later date. The photos above show my nails after three coats were applied. Again, I used my Seche Vite top coat. Now everybody can have a good idea of what it looks like when they spot it in stores. :) It is deceivingly unattractive in the bottle.

I hope everybody had a fun (not so rainy) holiday! 
PS - I'm doing another giveaway soon! :D
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment